Residency Personal Statement Editing for ERAS® Application
Gaining a residency is a vital part of your career within medicine and your ERAS® application is your first step to getting your place. All of your applications are made here and selections are made through the Match®. Good residency personal statement editing services will give you the edge that you need to help your application get noticed and to help you to win the place that you want.
During the last year there were almost 32 thousand residency places filled, of which 4,166 went to non-US IMG applicants. Overall 56% of IMGs applying were given a place compared to US applicants that gained a 94.3% match rate. So if you want to get a place you have to work hard to ensure that your application is capable of making you stand out from the many other applicants.
Our personal statement residency editing services have been helping applicants to apply across a wide range of specialty areas for many years. We offer our services through proven editors that are fully qualified and highly experienced with all aspects of applying for a residency place. We are fully confident in their ability to ensure that you will be able to submit your personal statement knowing that it is outstanding and capable of getting you noticed by the admissions committee.
We Can Help with All Aspects of Your Residency Application
Whether you are a US graduate or an International Medical Graduate (IMG) our specialist are here to help you to get the place that you want. Our services are highly flexible and capable of supporting you with all of the different documents that you will be required to upload through ERAS®. Each of these documents must be highly effective if you are to be selected to attend an interview and to get ranked highly for the Match®.
The following are some of the most important documents that our experts can help you with:
- Residency Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose: this is your opportunity to show just how well you will fit into the program that you are applying to while explaining your motivations and future goals. Well written this can be the deciding point in your selection and can even help overcome other weaknesses in your application. Our writing and residency SoP editing services can ensure that your statement will truly get you noticed by the admissions officers reading.
- Residency CV or Resume: another important part of your application that must clearly show just how well you match the specific expectations of the program that you have applied to. It must be carefully tailored to your application and must be able to show at a glance that you are qualified to apply. Our writers and editors can help you with creating and reviewing your resume to ensure it will be perfect.
- Residency Letters of Recommendation (LoR): a good reference can have a significant impact on your chances of success. Our residency LoR editing and writing teams can help you to ensure that your letters will be highly effective and persuasive. We offer you a full range of support that also includes samples and templates to guide you.
How Does Our Medical Residency Personal Statement Editing Service Work?
Getting your residency drafts review is simple with the support of our professional services. Just follow this very simple process detailed here and you can be sure that your personal statement and other documents will be given that final polish that they need prior to submission:
- Make your order: simply complete the order form that you will find on our website and select the particular document or bundle that you would like support with. Ensure that you also let us know just how quickly you need your services turning around in. Upload your documents through the form to ensure that we can get straight to work.
- Pay for your selected services: whether you have selected one of our money-saving bundles or want help with a single document our prices are some of the lowest that you will ever find online for top quality support. Payments are made using your credit or debit card via secure methods.
- Your editor is assigned: you will receive login details to access your personal account through which you can communicate with your admission expert and control the whole writing process. We always ensure that you are working with a fully certified and qualified MD editor that will have the knowledge of what the admissions committee wants to see. They work directly with you to ensure that your editing will be done in the most effective manner possible.
- Review the draft: after editing you will be able to review the results. Should you feel that additional or different changes are required then we allow for unlimited revisions until you are totally satisfied with your SoP editing.
- Upload the final perfected document: all edited documents are proofread to ensure that they are free from any errors and correctly formatted before they are delivered to you on time within the agreed deadline. Upload it from your account and submit to MyERAS documents that shine!
What Specialties Can We Help You With?
Through our highly skilled editors and writers you will be able to get support with all of the most popular residency specialty and subspecialty areas that you may wish to apply to. This includes all of the following and more:
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- and Many More!
Our Help Editing LoR, CV or Statement of Purpose for Residency Is Guaranteed
If you want your statement of purpose or personal statement to make you stand out from the crowd then our professional services can help you across all specialty areas. We provide you with only the best writers and editors as well as all of the following:
- A quick turnaround: we always get your editing done quickly and will deliver to you on time guaranteed.
- Guaranteed error free writing: your work is provided with free proofreading to ensure all mistakes are removed.
- Guaranteed confidential support: we never share your details with any other person through our highly affordable services.
- Guaranteed satisfaction with your personal statement editing or your money is returned back to you.